DISCOUNT LANDING PAGE
A discount is a deduction from the usual price of a product.
- Basic Info - includes discount name and description.
- Locations - users may choose which location is the discount available.
- Discountable Products - users may select specific products and/or categories to be included in the discount.
- Discount Type – users may choose if the discount is a percentage (percent of the total amount) or a fixed amount (constant amount to be deducted).
- Manager Authorization – if checked, the manager needs to authorize all transactions that will require a specific discount.
- Active Date Range – users may select a specific date and time availability for the discount.
Choose the discount name that you wanted to change or edit
Edit the necessary info that needs to be changed and click save.
- Choose the discount that you wanted to delete.
- Click ‘delete’ at the bottom of the screen. Another prompt will show to authorize the deletion.