TABLE OF CONTENTS
View Transaction List / Transaction Types
Upon viewing the transaction list, users will be able to see all the details of each transaction such as:
- Transaction ID - autogenerated by the system
- Date - Date and Time when of the transaction
- Guest - Name and Tag UID of the guest
- Location - Name of Location where the transaction took place
- Staff - the name of staff who created the transaction
- Amount - the total amount of the transaction
- Sale – successful sale transaction
- Sale Failed – invalid sale transaction due to failed tap
- Sale Voided – successful voiding of sale transaction
- Sale Void Failed – invalid sale void transaction due to failed tap
- Top-up Credits – successful top-up transaction
- Top up Failed – invalid top-up transaction due to failed tap
- Return Credits – successful refund transaction
- Return Failed – invalid refund transaction due to failed tap
- Redeem - successful voucher redeem transaction
- Redeem Failed – Invalid voucher redeem transaction due to failed tap
- Mixed – successful voucher redeeming and sale in one transaction.
- Mixed Failed - Invalid voucher redeeming and sale in one transaction due to failed tap
- Issued Free Credits - successful issuance of free credit upon check in
- Removed Free Credits - successful removal of free credits upon check out
Filter and Search Transaction
Filter and Search Transaction allows the user to search a specific transaction item, search a specific transaction by guest name, staff name, tag ID, vendor, and transaction ID.
- Current Page – Only the records visible to the table will be on the exported file, meaning it is dependent on the current page, the number of shown records, search and filter, etc.
- All Filter and Search Product – All records that match the filter and search will be exported.
- Last 3 Months – All records within 3 months will be exported regardless if there is an applied filter and search.
- By Date Range - All records that are included within the date range will be exported regardless if there is an applied filter.