Voiding a redeem transaction is similar to voiding a sale transaction. Below is the step-by-step process on how to do it:
- Go to the Venue Tab and select "Sales Shifts and Transactions"
- Select the currently open shift and choose the redeem transaction to void. "Redeem" transaction status means that the items were purchased using vouchers
- Click the "Void" button on the transaction detail page.
- Upon clicking the void button, a text box will pop up where the user can enter the void reason, the user may also opt to skip this part.
- The user will be asked to tap the manager's tag to authorize the voiding process.
- Once done, the will user will then be asked to tap the tag to return/refund the voucher. To avoid errors, make sure to tap the tag on the NFC device where the voucher was initially deducted.
- A success page will show up with customer's details, remaining credits, and remaining vouchers.